Tuesday 12 August 2008

tai chi by the sea

Today I tried Tai Chi for the first time (not strictly true I have done a 10 minute taster session before) . I turned up at 8am in the morning (early for me) and had the most wonderful time in the local park, blue skies (for once) warm sun, within sight and sound of the sea and the instructors quiet calming voice. Gentle stretching and breathing was so relaxing worth getting up early for . I was so chilled by the time I got to work and vcouldn't stop smiling, definitely going tomorrow - even if its raining.

1 comment:

JackWms said...

Hi

I am Jack Williams, age 72, living in Lacey, Washington, with my wife. We love to travel and I believe I am of Welsh ancestry. We would like to travel to Wales next year. so we like to correspond with folks from that area.